One of the benefits provided to families assisted by Steven’s Hope is the ability to do things most of us take for granted. Like movies with popcorn or even a baseball game with hot dogs and fireworks.
Steven’s Hope is inviting dozens of families of seriously ill or injured children to come to LoanMart Field to watch the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes Baseball Team play baseball. The team mascots, Tremor and Aftershock, are sure to come around and spray some silly string on the Steven’s Hope group and make it a memorable night.
Invited families will receive food, drinks and a chance to watch the post-game fireworks. Get to the park early to hear Alexa Cappelli, daughter of Co-Founders Tony & Sandy Cappelli, as she sings the National Anthem.
Tickets to the Steven’s Hope section are $10 each and can be reserved by calling the Steven’s Hope office at 909-373-0678.
To help fund the event, several sponsorship opportunities are available for families to attend.
- $10 Single: Sponsors one child to the game and includes a hot dog, a drink and a snack.
- $50 Double: Sponsor three kids to the game with food and get two tickets for yourself!
- $100 Triple: Sponsors ten kids/parents to the game with hot dogs, drinks & snacks.
- $250 Home Run: Sponsor 20 kids/parents to the game with food. It also includes 2 tickets for you to the game
- $500 GRAND SLAM: Be an ALL-STAR to the kids and families with your support of this event. Special Recognition and four tickets for yourself are included.