WW Toy Drive
HOSTING A TOY DRIVE
Reaching out to over 2,000 children at Christmastime is a large goal. So many kids are spending the holidays in the hospital or the family has no resources to supply even a simple holiday celebration. Our Winter Wonderland Project is geared to change that. We need your help to reach our goal.
Toy drives can be big or small… an office luncheon, Christmas party, or small gathering. Use your imagination to help us make this the best holiday season possible for these children and families in need.
This year, Early Bird Toy Drives are needed between 10/15 and 11/15. Standard Toy Drives are held some time between 11/15-12/5. We try to have most toy drive gifts delivered to us by 12/2-12/5 (later dates can be accommodated if you are unable to provide by 12/5).
If you would like to help by hosting your own toy drive for Winter Wonderland, follow these easy steps:
1. Email or call Steven’s Hope® to let us know you would like to host a toy drive.
2. Steven’s Hope® will email you a flyer you can use to put details of your drive on to distribute to friends, co-workers or whoever will be participating in your drive.
3. If you are a business that will be collecting toys for a period of time rather than at an event such as a Christmas Luncheon, you can tape the flyer/poster we supply to your collection box.
4. If you are using a collection box, get a large box and wrap it in Christmas paper. Tape the Winter Wonderland flyer/poster to your collection box.
5. Arrange for delivery of toys after your toy drive is complete.
For more information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-3-STEVEN.
Winter Wonderland Quick Links